What Information Do We Collect?
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Izavishek – Digital Marketing Agency (“ Company,” “ we,” “ us,” or “ our ”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any queries or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Personal identification information
- Web browser cookies
- How we use your collected information?
- Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
- What Is Our Stance On Third-Party Websites?
- How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
- Affiliate Disclosure Policy
- Your acceptance of these terms
- Contact us
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply identification information personally, except that it may prevent them from engaging in specific Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use your collected information?
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our Blog, Products and Services.
- To send periodic emails
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific permission to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our agreement.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
What Is Our Stance On Third-Party Websites?
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment
Affiliate Disclosure Policy
There is some cost engaged with running this blog which incorporates facilitating, plan, paid apparatuses and substance administrations, and so forth. To take care of every one of these expenses, now and again, I used to put some offshoot connects in my blog substance. It implies I will gain a little commission when you purchase an item utilizing my member connect with no extra cost to you.
We additionally utilize Some outsider ads on Izavishek.com to help our website. A portion of these promoters may use innovation, for example, treats and web reference points when they publicize on our site, which will likewise send these sponsors, (for example, Google through the Google Adsense program) data including your IP address, your ISP, the plan you used to visit our webpage, and now and again, regardless of whether you have Flash introduced. This is for the most part, utilized for geo-focusing on purposes or demonstrating specific promotions because of particular destinations went by.
You can be disabled or specifically kill our treats or outsider treats in your program settings, or by overseeing inclinations in projects, for example, Norton Internet Security. Be that as it may, this can influence how you can communicate with our webpage and different sites. This could incorporate the powerlessness to log in to administrations or projects, for example, signing into gatherings or records.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.